Chorley based Coach Tour Operator Alfa Travel picked up an award for UK Product 2009.
The award celebrates customer service within the competitive coach tourism industry with the criteria reflecting both the number of passengers carried throughout the year coupled with the highest guest satisfaction rates.
A fast growing coach holiday operator, Alfa Travel specialise in quality value for money breaks for the over 50’s market and have built up an enviable customer base.
The Award comes as the family owned company celebrate the purchase of a new landmark hotel the Seabank Hotel in Porthcawl to their Leisureplex Hotel portfolio and plans for further acquisitions later this year.
So, 10 Good reasons to choose Alfa….
- Great seaside locations; Alfa operate holidays and short breaks to seaside Britain and exciting destinations throughout western Europe.
- They offer an extensive local coach pick up service.
- A fleet of outstanding coaches.
- Alfa boast a team of experienced, helpful coach drivers who provide interesting excursions once in the resort of your choice.
- They own a chain of 18 x Two Star AA graded Leisureplex Hotels.
- Quality half board breaks featuring full British breakfasts and four course evening meals.
- Entertainment is provided at least four evenings per week.
- Their hotels are hosted by knowledgeable, experienced staff who delight in offering a friendly professional service.
- A Range of themed breaks, from Festive Specials to Continental Markets. They even include Self Drive Breaks where you book and pay for accommodation only and provide your own transport.
- With no surcharges, Alfa Travel will exceed your expectations with quality, value for money coach holidays.
Visit www.coachholidays.com to browse through the great range of tours offered by Alfa Travel.