Fabulous flower arrangements transform the rooms of romantic Leeds Castle in Kent into floral works of art this autumn. The Autumn Glory Flower Festival takes place from 5th to 9th October. It showcases the talents of some of the county’s finest floral designers, with visitors invited to vote for their favourite display.
Florists, flower societies and clubs compete to create award winning displays from imaginative designs, often planned months in advance. They combine a rich variety of blooms, foliage and mosses in glorious colours and textures selected to reflect the season.
The tradition of enhancing the castle rooms with flower arrangements dates back to the last private owner, Lady Baillie. She created a cut flower garden to ensure there was always a supply of fresh blooms for the castle florist, whatever the season.
• Outward journey calling at Bluewater, reputed to be the most innovative and exciting retail and leisure destination in Europe
• A full day on Saturday to enjoy the castle and Autumn Glory Festival
• Transfer to Cambridge for free time, before continuing to Wimpole Hall. This magnificent 18th century house is the largest in Cambridgeshire, and is set in grand style in a wooded park. The superb interiors include an exciting plunge bath, a stunning library and chapel, and the park is complete with walled garden, folly, Chinese bridge and lakes
The Ramada is in a delightful setting amidst acres of landscaped gardens
* All rooms en suite with direct dial telephone, satellite TV with pay per view movies, & hospitality tray
* Indoor pool, sauna, spa bath, steam room, gym, and health & beauty salon
* Alt’s Piano Bar & Grill
* Lounge area
Departure Points: Lincolnshire, North Humberside, Nottinghamshire, South Humberside and South Yorkshire
Friday 7th October – 3 days dinner, bed & breakfast
Ramada Hotel & Resort, Maidstone
From only £193 per person for more details click here or call our friendly reservations line on 0845 330 3747 to book your Autumn Glory Leeds Castle trip now!