This October, let Kirker Holidays take you on an exceptional vacation to Venice aboard the magnificent and illustrious Orient-Express!
Kirker, established in 1986, is a tour company that distinguishes itself in providing deluxe mini retreats at reasonable prices, for travellers with a palate for quality experiences.
On this holiday, Kirker has arranged for you to travel in grandeur on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train, from London to Venice. Your five-day trip departing Thursday 18th October 2012 includes the following:
- One night in a private cabin on board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from London to Venice with all meals included but excluding drinks
- One way scheduled flights from Venice to back to London
- Return water taxi transfers on arrival and departure from your hotel
- Three nights’ hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Entrance tickets to the Doge’s Palace, Accademia or Guggenheim
- Kirker’s unique Venice Guide Notes
- The services of the Kirker Holidays’ Concierge who will assist you with booking concert and opera tickets, arranging a private walking tour or reserving a table for a sumptuous dinner
Revel in the opulent decor of the genuine period compartments and exceptional service, amidst some of the most picturesque views in Europe, aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. This holiday is a perfect getaway for slowing down and unwinding, a necessary escape from a nonstop world. It is also a sentimental reminder of a glamorous and dreamy era when travelling to your holiday destination was just as important as the actual holiday location and what you did when you arrived. Basically, your relaxing holiday commences once you board the train. With Kirker Holidays’ fantastic savings of £450 per traveller, there is really nothing to stopping you from setting out now!
To find out more and book this holiday, kindly visit our website www.coachholiday.com or give our pleasant and helpful reservations team a call on 0845 330 3747 and quote tour number “VSOE”. We look forward to assisting you.