Discover secrets and facts behind the making of the multiple award-winning TV soap. With new dates just released this spring, for excursions on selected weekends right through till October 2016, this is your chance to experience Emmerdale – the Tour.
We think this is great news if you missed your chance the 1st time round or you’d like to visit again, may be take a friend.
The best bit of news is Emmerdale – The Tour is now available to Book with Coachholidays.com! All of your favourite tour operators have already released their Emmerdale itineraries for 2016.
Whether you’d like to have wonder round the ITV set located on Harewood Estate near Leeds or visit the real villages previously used for filming the TV soap like Otley or Esholt (both in West Yorkshire), where the original Woolpack pub is still serving pints, Coachholidays.com is the place to be. We’ve even got tours combing both kinds of excursions for the Emmerdale aficionados, truly making Coachholidays.com your one-stop shop for all things Emmerdale!
Below are a few tours to get you started:
Emmerdale – The Tour (ITV set)
- 187053 – 3 days (West Central Scotland)
- 187034 – 3 days (East Central Scotland)
- BNYTTBA – 2 days (Cumbria – Limited pickup points!)
- BNYTTBA – 2 days (Merseyside – Limited pickup points!)
- BNYTTBA – 2 days (Lancashire & Cheshire – Limited pickup points!)
- 187038 – 3 days (Essex)
- LTEWTOSW – 2 days (South Wales pickup points)
- BEM – 3 days (South East, Greater London & Home Counties)
- EHUEW30B – 4 days (Welsh pickup points)
Emmerdale Villages (Esholt &/or Otley)
- BEMMP0316 – 3 days (Scottish Pickup Points)
- 5275 – 2 days (North West, North East & East Midlands Limited pickup points!)
Combination Tour (ITV set & Emmerdale villages)
- NB6FYJ01 – 2 days (Most regions in England & some regions in Wales)
- CSETTFY – 2 days (East Midlands)
- EMD2 – 2 days (Most regions in England & some regions in Wales)
- There is a notable amount of walking on the Emmerdale excursions and the locations are sometimes on an uneven terrain
- Operators’ prices reflect the duration, board basis, hotels’ star rating, other included excursions, little extras like door step pick up and coach distance covered
- The operators featured may offer a limited list of pick-up points, so please ask for details at the time of enquiry
- The operators above, pick-up clients from different regions of the UK. To ensure the tours listed, offer joining points from your town or city, please remember to fill in Section 3 – Departure County and Departure Town, when you begin your search on Coachholidays.com
- Once you’ve found a tour you like, give us a call on 0208 686 2378 with your tour number/code and departure date and a member of our friendly reservations team will assist you with booking your place
The gates are now open, the location is set and the tour guides are on standby – all that’s missing is you.
You may want to keep an eye on our Coachholidays blog page, follow us on Twitter and Facebook or sign up to our mailing list, for more news from operators including updates on exciting tours with great savings.